Don't follow the Leader. Join the Leader!
The success of ProPath depends on every member that makes up our medical group practice team.
Our medical group is made up of:
- Couriers who pick up the specimens.
- Day and night processing, histology, and accessioning professionals who carefully handle the initial steps towards specimen testing.
- Cytology and medical technology professionals, who perform certain
steps in the testing.
- IT experts who keep us on the cutting edge of technology as well as running day-to-day programs and technical support.
- Transcriptionists who work to ensure clerical accuracy in our patient reporting.
- The Client Response Center team who takes calls from our clients.
- Medical Billing professionals who see that the accounts are paid and who explain what we do to our patients when they call.
- The Distribution Support team who ensures that reports and supplies get to our clients.
- Marketing Specialists who consistently and creatively place our name and reputation in the forefront.
- Sales and Service experts who bring in the business and do their best to service and maintain it.
- Finance and Payroll professionals who keep track of our progress and funds and who ensure we are all paid for our efforts.
- Human Resources who tends to the personnel needs of the organization.
- Dedicated Pathologists whose life work is to attend to the needs of the patient and assist other medical practitioners in treating those patients with diagnoses based on sound medical judgment.
If you require an accommodation to navigate or apply to our careers site, please send your request to:
The Family and Medical Leave Act
ProPath is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.