Hospital Pathology Services
ProPath believes providing medical direction and professional pathology services is a commitment of partnership -- bringing the best of ProPath's hospital-based pathology services together with the best of your facility. The goal is two-fold: premier patient care offered by a hospital well-positioned to be a medical leader in the community.
Your pathologists should be an integral part of the team, bringing an array of professional and support services uniquely tailored to the needs of your organization, including:
- medical directorship of your clinical and anatomic laboratories,
- premier services from the ProPath team of 27 board-certified pathologists with subspecialties ranging from Dermatopathology to cytopathology and Hematopathology -- allowing consultation with experts within the organization,
- 24/7 coverage of laboratory testing needs and availability to clinicians,
- timely interpretation of anatomic specimens and clinical testing requiring review,
- active committee participation,
- enhancement of quality assurance monitoring programs including adequate proficiency testing,
- ongoing educational programs for hospital personnel,
- analysis and development of medical and technological standards,
- histology technical services,
- a state-of-the-art anatomic reporting system, and
- responsive, transcription services for input directly into your system or one provided by ProPath.
Diagnostic medicine is a dynamic field requiring a continuing commitment to the research and improvement of the tools and methods of practice. ProPath has a long, successful history of providing quality pathology services to medical facilities and practitioners. Our size and the diverse talents and interests of our physician staff provide a breadth and depth of pathology expertise rarely found in a single organization.